Monday 5 October 2009

Maserati Magnifica 2

(By the way, the main Maserati Magnifica post has moved to just below this one). I'm sure that a lot of you must have spotted the wonderful array of bikes at Goodwood yesterday. On the way out, we were greeted by a very impressive group of Harley Davidsons and no way was I going to miss the opportunity to admire them, and their owners (I believe it was the Hogsback Chapter). One lady in particular caught my eye, she had beautifully decorated her leather jacket with beadwork, in the colours of the Harley she and her partner arrived on. I wanted to say something about them, because they proved to be the loveliest couple you could hope to meet. And I did get to try the jacket on, and I had a ride on the Harley - wow! I have to say they both looked great, and I felt some pictures were definitely in order.










Find our main site here.

2 comments:

  1. Harley Davidson photographs are fantastic, every detail carefully brought to the fore. The riders equipment stunningly photographed, I spent quite some time looking at the lady's jacket, which was amazing, also the look of pride on all of the riders faces. Thank you, enjoyed every photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fantastic photos!!! I have never had a photo taken of me that I have liked let alone loved. You have really made our weekend with those. Everyone at work has loved the photos and your blog, as have I.

    ReplyDelete