Thursday 10 September 2009

Goodwood Revival Testing Day

I'm so annoyed that I'm going to miss the Goodwood Revival yet again this year - it's probably the most enjoyable public outing on the racing agenda, and quite a spectacle given that most attendees dress in period costumes and celebrate the finest (and in my opinion most glamourous) eras of motor racing history. So as not to feel completely left out, I nipped off to Goodwood circuit this afternoon for half an hour, and grabbed a few pictures ........











Find our main site here.

2 comments:

  1. Saw you at the breakfast club and was kicking myself for not coming over and asking if you would take a shot of my car, your car photography is amazing. Take care and see you at the next meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do say hello next time, I'd be very happy to photograph your car.

    ReplyDelete